You have no items in your shopping cart.
When you think of artificial grass, your mind most probably turns to the idea of having your own back garden redone, or perhaps installing some artificial turf to your front lawn. It’s a common misconception that artificial grass is designed solely for residential use, because we’ve spent years providing grass for a range of commercial projects.
Of course, we still work on a huge number of residential jobs, but the value of using artificial grass for other projects cannot be overlooked, and we thought we’d tell you why:
- First of all, artificial grass brings a certain sense of style to any kind of commercial or corporate event. Whether it be an exhibition or a conference, some of our artificial turf is a sure-fire way of making the environment more enjoyable, and much more comfortable.
- One of the biggest advantages to using artificial grass commercially is that it can make an area stand out. So you could be the owner of a bar that wants to draw attention to your beer garden, or run a high street store that needs a new shop window display- no matter what your purpose, artificial grass is a great way of drawing the eye of potential customers.
- Artificial grass is so good for commercial projects because of the general lack of maintenance involved. This means that you can bring a fresh new dimension to your display, exhibition or whatever it is, whilst not having to worry about the grass being trampled or becoming muddy.
Great Grass have installed artificial grass for a wide range of commercial projects over the years, and it’s fair to say that the results have been very impressive! Here are a few of our biggest and most recent places we’ve carried out installations, so you can see the sheer scale of the projects we’re able to complete.
- MUFC Megastore
- Barca Manchester
- Lowry Outlet
- Chinese New Year Celebration by the Manchester Arndale Centre
- Loads of local restaurants!
If you’re looking for the best artificial grass installers in the UK, then get in touch with our dedicated team today!