It’s a question we get so much. And it’s not surprising really, before you purchase anything, it’s only natural that you want to make sure that it’s something that will benefit you in some way, and artificial grass is no different! Thankfully, it’s a question we can well and truly answer because there are many advantages of artificial grass and we just love to shout about them!
- Your grass will be greener on your side of the fence… all year round!
Unlike natural grass, artificial grass holds its brilliant shade of green and doesn’t fade in sunlight. It also doesn’t need constant water to stay looking lush.
- Low maintenance
No weeding, watering, mowing or chemicals are needed to keep your artificial grass in check because it doesn’t grow. Just a little brushing every couple of weeks or so will keep it looking fresh.
- No watering
You’ll never be hit with a hose-pipe ban and a drought won’t affect your lawn.
- Durable and aesthetically pleasing
Getting a beautiful lawn is instant with artificial grass and will last for much longer than natural lawn.
- Ideal for areas of heavy usage – artificial grass can last for years in areas of high usage such as kids play areas
You’ll find no bare patches in your artificial grass lawn even with a lot of trampling and use.
- Cleaner and more hygienic – no degradation by children or pets and is easy to clean
Any spillages or soiling won’t soak into the grass and can be easily hosed away with a little hot water. Liquid spillages are also filtered away through the artificial grass.
- Very useful where natural grass is not practical in areas such as around swimming pools, roof top gardens, exhibition displays, television sets etc.
You can create a brilliant looking lawn or display anywhere with the use of artificial grass.
Talk about advantages! If you have any more questions regarding artificial grass then contact us here at Great Grass, we’d love to hear from you.