Great Grass Terms & Conditions
1. “You” and “your” refer to the person who buys or has agreed to buy goods from us.
2. “We”, “our” and “us” refer to Great Grass MCR LTD, our employees and agents.
N.B. Throughout these Terms and Conditions, none shall in full or part override or affect your statutory rights.
Neither you nor we may alter the terms of this agreement without the agreement of the other. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing. This is to ensure that you can avoid any problems surrounding what you have agreed and what is expected of us.
3. Order Waiting Time
We will specify the precise date of delivery at the time that you place your order, you will be contacted by a member of the sales team on receipt of your order to give you a definite delivery date or an approximate waiting time. If events or circumstances outside our control affect the original estimated delivery date beyond a reasonable time, we will inform you.
We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for FREE delivery. In the event of our failure to deliver due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, we will contact you immediately when we become aware of the problem and arrange an alternative delivery date, as soon as possible to the originally scheduled date.
Please check all materials are intact BEFORE accepting delivery – any visible external damage should be reported to the delivery driver to be placed on the shipping document and you should contact Great Grass immediately – you may be asked to provide photographic evidence of the fault(s), to allow us to troubleshoot the issue and arrange a replacement if required. Failure to inform Great Grass immediately cause delays attempting to resolve the issue with the couriers. Should you give the driver permission to enter your property with your delivery, you do so at your own risk; we will not be made responsible for any accidental damage made to the goods or inside the property.
We will not deliver any goods if access is denied or it is not safe to do so. Where a delivery fails due to circumstances within your control we will charge you for redelivering the goods. In any event, if delivery is not possible, we will arrange with you, to make a delivery to another address and/or on another date. In most cases, the delivery driver will not be able to offer a revised delivery time or date on site because of pre-booking lists. With your assistance, we will arrange a new delivery date as soon as possible after the originally abortive attempt, as we want the goods to be in your possession as quickly as possible.
5. Refund Policy
Please be mindful when purchasing Great Grass artificial grass; as our artificial grass is custom cut and bespoke to your specifications your purchase is not covered by the distance selling rules.
If your order has not yet been made to specification we will refund your order subject to any restocking and admin fees.
If you find that your artificial grass is faulty or is not the product you ordered please contact Great Grass as soon as possible via telephone or firstname.lastname@example.org to allow us to collect and replace the artificial grass.
Please have the artificial grass ready for collection; ideally returned to us in its original and unused condition (including in its original packaging), along with the wrapping and delivery note (as proof of purchase) within 7 days of delivery, we will exchange it or offer a refund.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
The price is in £ Sterling and is agreed at the time the contract is made and includes Value Added Tax and other taxes, duties or tariffs.
7. Terms of Payment
1. We will normally ask for full payment of goods at the time of entering this agreement or before delivery.
2. Unless you have entered into a separate credit agreement, payment of the total price is payable prior to delivery by us.
3. Payment for goods to be delivered within the United Kingdom must be by cleared funds prior to delivery, or we will be unable to deliver to you. Acceptable methods of payment are Credit & Debit Cards, Cash payments in store, bank transfer, cheque but please note that sufficient time must be allowed for bankers drafts, building society cheques and personal cheques to clear prior to delivery.
4. If you wish goods to be delivered outside the United Kingdom, please discuss your delivery options with a member of our team who will provide a delivery price and take additional payments if required. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be in full and in £ Sterling to us no later than three working days before we dispatch the goods to you.
5. To protect your security and to prevent credit card fraud where possible, we reserve the right for proof of ID on all purchases.
6. If the delivery address and billing address are different, or to enable us to carry out necessary security checks, you must provide two proofs of address, one of which would ideally come from utility bills e.g. council tax, gas, electric, etc & one form of photo ID such as a valid passport or driving license.
The goods remain our sole property until full payment has been received by us at which time title passes to you. You will be responsible for the care of the goods once you have received delivery of them.
We will not pay for:-
1. Fair wear and tear or damage caused by negligence and/or improper use (unless it is our suppliers’ or our own negligence or improper use).
2. Damage that occurs as a result of repairs or alterations made without our approval.
3. Loss or damage relating to your business.
It is our policy to deliver goods to you as quickly as we can. In return we expect you to assist us to arrange the delivery date promptly once you are advised that the goods are available.
Each of these terms is severable. This means that if one term is not considered to be legally enforceable, that will not necessarily mean that the other terms are not enforceable.
12. Data Protection
Please note that the provision by you of personal data on this form infers your consent to the transfer of details relating to your purchase(s) including your name address and telephone number to the warranty administrator and between any other authorised party involved in processing any subsequent claim that you may make. We will also be entitled to use personal data held by us for accounting, statistical or marketing purposes or any other reasonable purposes connected with our business.
Any notices that we need to give you will be sent by post or email to your last known address (or registered office if you are a limited company). Notices will be considered to be served two working days after they are sent.
14. Products and descriptions
The information contained in our website is intended for guidance only and products/prices described in it are subject to change without notice. We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without prior notice.
15. Website functionality
We do not guarantee that our website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. If you experience any difficulty using our website, please contact us.
16. Credit Card Security
All ‘over the phone’ credit card numbers are destroyed immediately after an order is placed to ensure the utmost security