You have no items in your shopping cart.
Great Grass Bristol is looking to recruit their first artificial grass installation team. We are looking for reliable, hard working and ideally experienced ground workers to help Great Grass Bristol grow in the local artificial grass installation market.
What we are looking for…
Head Artificial Grass Installer / Landscaper / Team Leader
Who & Where…
Great Grass Bristol (Artificial Grass Installers)
Ideally in the BS postcode region. However, location near the airport would be ideal.
Competitive Salary: £70-90 per day (experience will determine pay), Bonuses & Company Van
You must be…
Honest, friendly, hard working, not frightened of getting a little muddy. We are ideally looking for someone ambitious to help Great Grass Bristol grow. Successful growth of the business will be advantageous for both Great Grass Bristol and yourself.
Great Grass is a highly reputable and well established national company with a head office in Manchester. Great Grass Bristol is a franchisee of Great Grass. You must follow the rules set out by your employer Great Grass Bristol but also abide by the franchise rules set out by Great Grass.
You will be responsible for…
- Assisting with the quoting of artificial grass installations with the assistance of the franchise owner
- You may be asked to site inspect before an installation is approved
- Once approved you will be managing the Great Grass artificial grass installation (following the dictated installation method set out by Great Grass)
- You will oversee a small team of installers
- You’ll be responsible for driving & looking after a business vehicle
- You will ensure the highest quality of installation to ensure the customer is 100% satisfied
- Communicating with Great Grass office via phone, email and our internal systems
The perfect candidate will benefit from…
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm (sometimes weekends may be required)
- A company van
- Company incentives & bonuses
- A chance to progress into different areas of the business
- Working in a growing industry with the exponential growth opportunities
- No hard selling is required; you will be installing a product that is in high demand; promising good job security.
- Great Grass has worked on projects for some of the UK’s largest businesses and sports companies such as Channel 4, MUFC, MCFC, the BBC, hotel chains, Guinness and many more offering unique experiences for you
This role would suit somebody with…
- Driving license (Required)
- Great Communication Skills (Required)
- Great Organisation & Management Skills (Required)
- A Good Level of Computer Skills (Required)
- Experience installing artificial grass (advantageous)
- Experienced landscapers or groundworkers (ideal)
- Managed teams of between 3 – 10 (ideal)
- 360-degree excavator ticket to CPCS or NPORS standard (advantageous)
- Any other groundwork or landscaping tickets, CPCS, CSCS, CHAS or NPORS awards or certificates such as (advantageous)
- Health & Safety / First Aid Training (Ideal)
- Full & Clean CRB (Required)
- Lives within 30-40 minutes commute of Bristol
- Your English must be excellent
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in this position please upload your CV here: